Journal of CommunicationsWelcome to the website of the Journal of Communications. JCM is a scholarly peer-reviewed international scientific journal published monthly, focusing on theories, systems, methods, algorithms and applications in communications. It provide a high profile, leading edge forum for academic researchers, industrial professionals, engineers, consultants, managers, educators and policy makers working in the field to contribute and disseminate innovative new work on communications. All papers will be blind reviewed and accepted papers will be published monthly which is available online (open access) and in printed version.
- ISSN: 1796-2021 (Online); 2374-4367 (Print)
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Yang Xiao & Prof. Kia Makki
- Associate Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Maode Ma, Prof. Jalel Ben-Othman, Prof. Nobuo Funabiki, Prof. Yuesheng Zhu,
- Executive Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Jason Z. Kang
- DOI: 10.12720/jcm
- Abstracting/Indexing: EI Compendex; SCOPUS; ULRICH's Periodicals Directory; INSPEC; etc.
- E-mail questions or comments to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Yang Xiao
The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, USA
I'm very happy and honored to take on the position of editor-in-chief of JCM, which is a high-quality journal with potential and I'll try my every effort to bring JCM to a next level...[Read More]